Banana Bread with Oat Flakes
• Oat Flakes – 100 g;
• Flour – 300 g;
• Sunflower oil – 80 g;
• Walnut (hazelnuts) 100 g;
• Eggs – 3pc;
• Banana (perfect for use are soft bananas with darkened skin) – 4 pc;
• Sugar – 200 g;
• Orange peel;
• Raisins – 50 g;
• Rippers – 10 g;
• Cinnamon – to your taste;
• Pinch of salt.
1. Mix flour with baking powder, cinnamon, salt, nuts, oatmeal, raisins and orange peel (for taste and aroma of nuts to be stronger, nuts should be pre-fried for 5-8 minutes on a well-heated frying pan).
2. Cut the bananas into pieces and mash them, add the eggs and whisk the mixture. Then, add the vegetable oil.
3. Add the banana-egg mass to the dry ingredients and mix everything well.
4. Grease a baking dish with butter, sprinkle with flour. Fill 2/3 of the baking form.
5. Bake the bread at 170 degrees for 40-50 minutes. Check readiness using wooden stick or toothpick. Pierce the bread with stick – if it remains completely dry, it is ready! Let the bread cool slightly and take out of form then. Slice the bread and serve cold.