Oat Cake with Cherries
• Oat flakes – 1 cup;
• Milk – 300 g;
• Eggs – 3 pc;
• Sugar – 2 tbsp;
• Butter – 300 g;
• Flour – 300 g;
• Rippers – 2 tbsp (no slides);
• Lemon juice – 1 tbsp;
• Walnut – 1 cup;
• Cherry fresh or frozen – 350 g.
1. Mix oat flakes with milk and leave them to enlarge.
2. Mix eggs with sugar and whisk them in a blender until thick mass.
3. Add baking powder to some flour and stir.
4. Add previously softened butter into the egg-sugar mixture. Whisk mixture, gradually adding flour with baking powder and chopped roasted nuts.
5. Then add oatmeal with milk to the dough and mix well.
6. Cover the baking dish that splits easily with a baking parchment, brush lightly with butter and sprinkle with flour.
7. Pour dough into a baking dish. Then put a cherry on top of the dough.
8. Bake in the oven at 180 degrees. If the top of the cake gets brown quickly, you need to cover it with a foil. Cooking time is 1-1.5 hours.
9. Remove the cake from the oven, cover with a clean towel. Cool it in the baking dish. When the cake has cooled, it can be topped with some chocolate.