Oat Pancakes Old-Fashioned Recipe
• Wheat flour – 1.5 c;
• Oat flour (you can take instant oatmeal or regular ground oatmeal) – 2.5 c;
• Milk (water) – 3 c;
• Cream – 0.5 c;
• Eggs – 3 pc;
• Sugar – 2 tbsp;
• Butter – 2 tbsp;
• Yeast – 30 g;
• Salt – to your taste.
1. Fill the pan with a little warm milk and dissolve the yeast in it.
2. Mix wheat flour and oatmeal (cereal) in a bowl.
3. Pour the mixture into the pan with the milk and mix well. Leave sourdough to grow up.
4. Once the dough has risen, add egg yolks whipped with salt and sugar and then add melted butter. Mix well.
5. Separately, whisk egg whites and cream. Connect them and carefully add to the dough to keep it maximally light.
6. Let the dough to grow again. Then bake in the usual way making delicious pancakes.