• Nuts (almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts) – 200 g;
• Oat flakes – 100 g;
• Eggs – 5 pc;
• Sugar – 300 g.
1. Whisk egg whites into stable light foam. Continue to whisk gradually adding sugar, whisk until the mixture thickens.
2. Fry nuts. Allow to cool. Mash into fine crumbs and add oatmeal.
3. Connect oats & nut mass with whipped whites. Mix very gently; using a slotted spoon or blade – so you will be able to preserve the lightness of weight and it will not spread on baking sheet.
4. Put the resulting mixture on a parchment forming cookies using a small spoon.
5. Bake at 170 degrees for 25-30 minutes. Let the cookies to cool down and then remove the parchment.